2/17/10

Marc Jacobs, rehabilitated in my eyes. OK, I know he doesn't care)

Though I was skeptical about Marc Jacobs after Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 collection, thought this Marc Jacobs Fall 2010 is so grey, though some elements were kinda WTF, though there are so much though-s I really liked it and I think it will be one of my favorites of the season.
Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionImage Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

source: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment